Saturday, July 2, 2011

Thunderstorm!

This morning I ran 8K with our running group in 1hour and 15mins.  I am pretty happy with this time as on Tuesday I ran 7K in the same amount of time.  My route that we ran is below.
N-CLARENCE
W-KENT
X-RICHMOND
W-ALBERT
N-RIDOUT
W-BLACKFRIARS BRIDGE
N-BIKE PATH
X-OXFORD
N-GUNN
W-BEUFORT
N-BIKEPATH TO GIBBONS PARK
X-BRIDGE TO PARK
N-BIKE PATH
H20 STOP AT WASHROOM
N-BIKE PATH
E-HURON
S-TALBOT
S-GIBBONS PLACE
W-BIKEPATH INTO PARK
N-BIKE PATH TO H20 @ WASHROOM OR ELIMINATE 8K without second water stop
S-BIKE PATH TO HARRIS PARK
E-DUNDAS
The bad thing is that with about 2.5K left in my run it started to thunderstorm. 
 
I was completely drenched by the end of the run.  When I got home, it hadn't even rained here!  Argh!
Tomorrow is a rest day and my parents may also come to visit, so I guess I will be spending the rest of today cleaning the house.  My training schedule for next week is as follows:
Monday: Cross Training
Tuesday: 8K Run
Wednesday: 6K Run
Thursday: Rest Day
Friday: 4K Run
Saturday: 10K Run with the running group
Sunday: Rest Day
Also, head over to Pain, Pride and Perseverance: My Running Journey @  http://painprideperseverance.blogspot.com/2011/06/hot-springs-and-giveaway.html for a give away!

No comments: