Wednesday, July 6, 2011

6K Pack Run

Today I ran the Wednesday Pack Run.  This is the first time I have been able to run with the Wednesday group.  It was nice to run with others.  Our leader took some time at the half way point of our run to chat with me.  She seemed impressed that I only started running at the beginning of the June.  I ran 6K in 1hour.  I have to delete the run from Runtastic as something got screwed up and for some reason it thought I ran 12K in 1hour.  That is not the case, but I wish it were true!  The heat really seemed to get to me today.  I also think I need to invest in some Body Glide.  I found out tonight that the route for the Barking Frog Summer Night 5K run is not the easiest route, there is a lot of hills.  I have found the route online so I think I may try to run it on my own before next Friday night.  Oh and I better get eating because I need to fast tonight as I need to get some blood work done in the morning.  

No comments: