Sunday, October 16, 2011

10K Run #3

Today I ran 10K in 1hour and 14mins.  Slower then I would have liked.  I want to get down to 1hour and 20mins at least for the Halloween Haunting 10K race at the end of the month.  It is a good thing that I didn't want to run more then 10K today because at the 5K turn around point the bike path was completely flooded.  I biker tried to bike through but it was up to his knees.
Today was the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon.  Two Canadians qualified for the 2012 Olympics in this race!  http://www.cbc.ca/sports/trackandfield/story/2011/10/16/sp-marathon-gillis-coolsaet.html  This is the first time since 2000 that a Canadian will be running the Marathon in the Olympics and we will have two in 2012!
Also, check out Shut up and Run for a giveaway!

1 comment:

Julia said...

The Halloween 10k sounds like it will be so fun! SO awesome that 2 Canadians qualified!!!