Sunday, February 10, 2013

An 8K Approximate Run, 7.35K Run and an 11.87K Run

On Thursday night I ran approximately 8K in 1 hour and 15mins with the running group.  I left my Garmin in my bag in the office so I am not entirely sure of the distance or time.
We received 25cm of snow on Friday, so I was unable to make up my missed run from earlier in the week.
Yesterday I ran 7.35K in 1hour.  Today I ran 11.87K in 1hour and 37mins.  I did not run this morning with the running group as it was pretty chilly this morning. We had to pick up a curio cabinet that I had ordered so I decided that I would run home from there as it was close to the 12K I had scheduled.  The cabinet barely fit in our SUV so we had to put the passenger seat down as well.  The guy at the store seemed to confused how I was getting home.  My hubby said it was fine that I was running home.  I don't think he believed us, but I did.  It was slow going but I finished the run!
Oh, I also won some Reload Energy Gels from Running Diva Mom.
Here is my schedule for next week:
Monday: Cross Train
Tuesday: 8K Run
Wednesday: Rest Day
Thursday: 10K Run
Friday: Rest Day  
Saturday: 5K Run
Sunday: Really Chilly 10K Race
Also, check out Running Diva Mom for another giveaway!
    

No comments: