Saturday, February 23, 2013

8K and 6K Runs

On Thursday I ran 8K in 1hour and 7mins with the running group.  My ankle was bothering me again because I still have not used my new shoes.  I don't want to get them dirty in the slush!
This is the route we took:
8K
north Clarence
west Dufferin
north Wellington
east Pall Mall
north Waterloo
west St James
north St George
west Huron
Start Tempo as you turn on Talbot
south Talbot
east Regent
south St George
east St James
south Watherloo
west Pall Mall
south Wellington to Club
Yesterday I received the Ignite Naturals Reload Energy Gel samples that I won from Running Diva Mom's giveaway!  I will give them a try on my long run tomorrow.  I have not found any gels I like yet, so this should be interesting.


Today I ran 6K in 44mins.  It was really slushy out today and much warmer!
I reserved a Microsoft Surface Pro from Best Buy today as I have been saving for a new laptop for a while now.  The money has been burning a hole in my pocket for a week now and they have been out of stock until this morning!  We will go and pick it up tonight when my hubby is done work!


 

No comments: