Wednesday, August 24, 2011

3.79K Run, Tornado Warning and New New Shoes

Tonight I only ran 3.79K out of my 8K scheduled due to some rain I ran into.  There is a Tornado warning tonight, but I still went out, but decided to turn around when it started to rain.  It of course stopped raining by the time I got home, but there is still a Tornado warning.  I also got new, new shoes!  As per my previous posts I was having discomfort with my Saucony Progrid Omni 9s so I was talking to my running group leader and he said to come in to Runner's Choice to see him.  He had me try on a couple other pair of shoes and determined that I seemed to walk better in a pair of Saucony Progrid Echelon 2.

I was very impressed with the customer service as I did not go in expecting to be able to return my original pair of shoes! 
Also, check out a giveaway at Pink Hat Runner http://pinkhatrunner.blogspot.com/2011/08/ymx-tribal-sea-run-tee-shirt.html

No comments: