Saturday, August 13, 2011

18K Run

Today I ran 18K in 2hours and 56mins with the running group.  Not too bad as this was my longest run yet.  I might have stopped at the Splash Pad at Gibbons Park on the second half of my run.  I noticed my knees and ankles were a bit sore during my run.  Maybe it is time for a new pair of shoes?  When should you by new shoes?  When I got home I have a bath in cold water to help my knees and ankles recoup.  This seemed to help, but my husband thought I was nuts when I ask him to draw me a cold bath.  My distance and and time is not uploaded on Runtastic as my Garmin was having difficulty finding a satellite for the first 10mins.  Also check out the giveaway for Zensah Compression Leg Sleeves at Running Somewhere http://runningtosomewhere.blogspot.com/2011/08/zensah-review-and-100-follower-giveaway.html!

No comments: