Sunday, August 7, 2011

16K Run

Today I ran 16K in 2hour and 40mins. I am pretty happy with this as it is my longest run so far.  I went out not caring about pace, I just wanted to do the distance.  It was really humid out today.   This is the route I ran:
16K
E-DUNDAS
S-CLARENCE
W-KING
W-BRIDGE
N-BIKEPATH
W-BIKEPATH
W-EVERGREEN
W-RIVERVIEW
S-TUNNEL
W-TERRY FOX PARKWAY
W-MAURICE CHAPMAN PARKWAY
W-SPRINGBANK PARK ROAD
TA-HALF ROAD @ NORTH ST
On the second half of the run I did stop at any washroom or fountain I could find to splash some water on my face.  I was going to make a detour to a splash pad for a run though but it was not turned on. :(  
Tonight is NKOTBSB at the JLC!

I ran by the JLC on my run today but did not see the boys. :( Just their buses and a few transport trucks full of equipment.  

No comments: