Sunday, March 10, 2013

Week in Review

So I have been slacking on updating my blog this week, so here is what I have been up to!
On Wednesday I ran 3.74Miles on the treadmill in 48mins.  This was the first time I wore my new shoes.  I ended up with a blister afterwards.  This was a little bit of a concern as these Sauconys were the new model of my old ones.  I was willing to give them another shot as I this was my first run in them, on a treadmill and I had a blood blister on my little toe from my run the Sunday before. 
On Thursday I ran 11K in 1hour and 29mins with the running group.  This is the route we took:
west King
north Talbot
east St James
north St George
west Huron
north Sunset
west University (X bridge)
north Perth
east Windermere
south Richmond
west University
south Sunset
west Huron
south St George
west St James
south Talbot
east King to Club

I wore my new shoes on this run and my feet were okay.  No new blisters, a little sore as they were new, but I think they will be fine.  What I did notice after my run was that my new Nathan Fuel Belt had a hole in it.  I had only had it for one week and a hole developed.  Needless to say, I was not impressed.  I could tell, when I bought it, the quality of the product was not up to par with my old Nathan Fuel Belt.  I retuned this fuel belt Friday night and still need to find a replacement.  I am thinking of going to Mountain Equipment Coop.
On Saturday I ran 17.39K in 2hours and 21mins.  I was very happy with this time.  I had to move my long run to Saturday this week as we were heading to Owen Sound on Sunday for my Mom's 60th Surprise Birthday Party! 
This is my schedule for next week:
Monday: Cross Train
Tuesday: 10K Run
Wednesday: Rest Day
Thursday: 10K Run
Friday: Rest Day  
Saturday: 6K Run
Sunday: 20K Run

No comments: