Saturday, March 16, 2013

3.73Mile Treadmill Run, 9.3K Group Run and 5.96K Run

Earlier this week I received my Bib Stickers that I won from Running Diva Mom's blog.  I am excited to use them on my race bibs this year!

On Wednesday I ran 3.74Miles on the treadmill in 48mins.
Thursday I ran 9.3K with the running group in 1 hour and 12mins.  This is the route we took:
west King
x bridge
north bike path
west Riverview
west Evergreen
south thru Tunnel
west Terry Fox PW
Turn around at Springbank Gardens Building
Start Tempo at the Turn around point
east TFPW
east Road back to Filtration Plant
east TFPW
return to Club as you came

We had to modify the route slightly as there was some flooding near the river.
Today I ran 5.96K in 48mins.  Tomorrow I have 20K on the schedule.  Hopefully it does not snow over night.  I am sick of running in snow.

No comments: