Sunday, March 17, 2013

20.22K Run

Today I ran 20.22K in 2hours and 43mins with the running group.  I am very happy with this time as I think this sets me up well for achieving a time of 2hours and 45mins for the Forest City 1/2 Marathon in April.  This is the route we took:
west King
X Bridge
west Beecher
X Wharncliffe to the north
west Riverview
west Evergreen
Thru Tunnel
west Terry Fox PW
H20 Stop at Saturn Playground
west TFPW
Start and end Race Pace at Springbank Gardens
west Maurice Chapman PW
west Springbank Roadway
west upstairs at end of Park
north Boler
Turn around at Wayne Rd
Return to Club exactly as you come

This is my schedule for next week:
Monday: Cross Train
Tuesday: 10K Run
Wednesday: Rest Day
Thursday: 10K Run
Friday: Rest Day  
Saturday: 6K Run
Sunday: 22K Run

No comments: