Sunday, March 3, 2013

9.81K and 15.49K Runs

On Thursday I ran 9.81K in 1hour and 16mins with the running group.  It was a nice warm night for a run.  This is the route we took:
north Clarence
west Queen
south Ridout
west Commissioners
north Wharncliffe
east Riverside
east Dundas
south Clarence to Club

I also bought a new fuel belt that I tested out on my run. 
only mine has silver flasks

This morning I ran 15.49K in 1hour and 58mins with the running group. This is the route we took:
west King
west Riverview
west Evergreen
Thru Tunnel
west Terry Fox PW
west Maurice Chapman PW
west Springbank Park road
north North st in Park
east Springbank Park road above SBG
west Springbank Park road back toward Pumphouse at Hairpin
east Maurice Chapman PW
east Terry Fox PW as you came back to Club

We checked out a new Vegetarian and Vegan store this afternoon, The Meatless Market, and bought some Yves meatless meatballs for dinner tonight and some Vega Sport electrolyte hydrator.  The meatless meatballs were delicious.  I have been looking for some meatless meatballs for a while since the ones I used to buy were discontinued.
This is my schedule for next week:
Monday: Cross Train
Tuesday: 10K Run
Wednesday: Rest Day
Thursday: 10K Run
Friday: Rest Day  
Saturday: 6K Run
Sunday: 18K Run
Also, check out Running Diva Mom for a Flip Belt Giveaway and a Hands Turned On Tee Giveaway!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you like the Nathan hydration belt? I was considering trying it!

TR said...

Hey! Great long running! :D

Shay @ Whine Less, Breathe More said...

Did you like the belt?...