Saturday, March 3, 2012

3.75Mile Treadmill Run

Today I ran 3.75Miles in 51mins at the gym on the treadmill on a 4.4 setting.  I decided on the treadmill today as there was a wind warning all day, so it was not a very good day for an outdoor run.  I have 16K scheduled for tomorrow with the running group. 
On another note my next 1/2 Marathon is now up in the air.  I was nominated by my boss at work for a "Superstar" award and I won.  Winning this means a trip to St. John in the US Virgin Islands.  Guess when the trip is...  Over the weekend of the Forest City 1/2 Marathon.  So I am trying to figure out if I can sell my entry, even though the website says it is not transferable.  I am also trying to figure out which 1/2 Marathon I should run instead, the Run for Retina on April 15th or either the Goodlife Fitness Toronto 1/2 Marathon or the Mississauga 1/2 Marathon on May 5th.  I think I am leaning towards the Run for Retina as it is here in London.  I guess there are worst predicaments to have!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congrats on the work award - very cool!

Good luck decided which half to run instead of the one you were going to do. I'm sure you'll do great with whatever one you decide to do!