Friday, March 30, 2012

12.9K Run

I am a little late posting my run from last night, but I lost track of time watching Dance Moms!  Last night I ran 12.9K in just under 2hours with the running group.  This is a bit slower then what I would like, but I skipped a 9K run on Tuesday due to feeling crappy.  I felt really good on my run, just slow.  I might have also been favouring my foot a bit, but I didn't have any foot pain at all!  This was suppose to be a Tempo run, but my Garmin would not pickup a signal.  This is the route we took:
12.9K/8.1M
west King
x bridge
north bike path
west Riverview
west Evergreen
south thru Tunnel
west Terry Fox PW
west Maurice Chapman PW
Turn around as you enter Springbank Park
Start your Tempo at this Turn around point
east Maurice Chapman PW
east TFPW
east Road back to Filtration Plant
east TFPW
return to Club as you came

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Glad you foot felt good.

Love Dance Moms :)