Sunday, March 18, 2012

20.77K Run

This morning I ran 20.77K in 2hours and 48mins.  I am pretty happy with this is feel I am well on my way to a half marathon goal of 2hours and 45mins.  Much faster then my last!  When I got home today I had my first "ice" bath of the year.  My knees and ankles are killing me.  I have new shoes ordered, hopefully they will be in this week.  This is the route we took:

west King
X Bridge
west Beecher
X Wharncliffe to the north
west Riverview
west Evergreen
Thru Tunnel
west Terry Fox PW
H20 Stop at Saturn Playground
west TFPW
Start and end Race Pace at Springbank Gardens
west Maurice Chapman PW
west Springbank Roadway
west upstairs at end of Park
north Boler
Turn around at Wayne Rd
Return to Club exactly as you come


This is my schedule for next week: 
Monday: Cross Train I think I am going to take tomorrow off!
Tuesday: 6K Run
Wednesday: Rest Day
Thursday: 8K Run with the Running Group
Friday: Rest Day
Saturday: 7K Pack Run
Sunday: 16K Run with the Running Group
 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congratulations - that's an awesome run!!!

Ah, the ice bath...Glorious and horrible all at the same time.

Hope you have the new shoes soon.