Sunday, January 15, 2012

7.42K Run

Today I ran 7.42K in 58mins.  I am pretty happy with this time.
This is the route I took:
west King
north Clarence
diagonal X Victoria Park
north Wellington
east Pall Mall
north William
@ Regent turn around and retrace your steps
I was suppose to run with the running group this morning, but I chickened out as when I woke up at 7am this morning it was -20 out.  I went back to bed and decided I would do my run instead in the afternoon.  This afternoon it was only -8 out, much better!  I bought a pair of Yaktrax yesterday and they worked great today.  

Hardly noticed when I was running on snow!
This is what my schedule looks like this upcoming week:
Monday: Cross Train
Tuesday: 6K Run
Wednesday: Rest Day
Thursday: 7K Run with the Running Group
Friday: Rest Day
Saturday: 4K Run
Sunday: 9K with the Running Group

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I don't blame you for wanting to wait, but -8 is still pretty cold. Good for you for getting out there and gettng the distance in. Glad to hear the Yaktrax worked well.