Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Week in Review

On Monday I went to a Newbody class and stayed for the CXWorx class.  CXWorx is sooo hard.  It works your core and my abs were sore for days! 
Tuesday was the first day of the new Half Marathon Running Clinic.  I ran 6.44K in 47mins with the group. 
This session John has us running 5 days a week.  I am not sure how long I will be able to run 5 days, but I am going to try.  So on Wednesday I ran 4.15K in 32mins.
On Thursday I ran 6.14K in 45mins with the running group.
On Saturday I ran 4.13K in 33mins.  I ran my route to the near by splash pad but it wasn't working.  Maybe next time!
Today I ran 8.07K in 1hour and 4mins with the running group.  It rained lightly for the last half of the run. 
Here is my schedule for next week:
Monday: Cross Train
Tuesday: 6K Run
Wednesday: 4K Run
Thursday: 6K Run
Friday: Rest Day
Saturday: 4K Run
Sunday: South Huron 8K Trail Run

No comments: