Saturday, April 21, 2012

8K Run

Today was my first run since my 1/2 Marathon last Sunday.  The week got away from me and I couldn't get a run in.  I ran 8K in 1hour and 4mins.  I was planning on going for a run on Wednesday but my husband was in a minor car accident Wednesday afternoon, so that threw things off a bit. 
My husband is fine, but we are still waiting to hear what the insurance is going to do with the car.  If they are fixing it or writing it off.   Luckily the other driver admitted fault so our insurance rate should not be effected and we do not have to pay the deductible.
Friday was my birthday so we had some birthday celebrations with Steven's family Thursday evening.  Look what Steven got me for my birthday!
It's waiting for my Disney medal in November!



1 comment:

Amanda said...

Glad to hear that your husband is okay after the accident.

Happy birthday!

Love the medal hanger - that Disney medal is going to look great hanging on it.