Sunday, April 1, 2012

23.66K Run

Today I ran 23.66K in 3hours and 14mins with the running group.  I am pretty happy with this time and it is my longest run to date!  Right before the turn around was the longest hill in the history of hills.  No wonder people who were running back told me it was an easier run back.  It started to rain for the last 5K, but I didn't mind.  I was very grateful that the last water stop with still set up since I was the slowest in the group.  I could have kissed the guys when I saw them.  This is the route we took:
west King
X Bridge
west Beecher
X Wharncliffe to the north
west Riverview
west Evergreen
Thru Tunnel
west Terry Fox PW
H20 Stop at Saturn Playground
west TFPW
west Maurice Chapman PW
west Springbank Park Roadway
west upstairs at end of Park
south Boler
H20 Stop at corner of Boler & Southdale
Turnaround at H20 stop
Return to Club exactly as you came



This is my schedule for next week:
Monday: Cross Train  I think I am going to still be tired tomorrow
Tuesday: 9K Run
Wednesday: Rest Day
Thursday: 5K Run with the Running Group
Friday: Downtown 5K Road Race
Saturday: Rest Day
Sunday: 13K Run with the Running Group

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congratulations on your longest run to day. I am so proud of you! Awesome job!