Wednesday, September 12, 2012

5.27K Run

Tonight I ran 5.27K in 45mins.  Today was not a very good day at work so it felt good to get out for a run.  I have decided to rotate my old shoes back into my training so I won't put too my KMs on my newer shoes before the Wine and Dine 1/2 Marathon in November.  Last night we went to the Western Fair.
Photo: Western Fair is great this year!
Needless to say I was not counting any calories last night as I might have had a deep fried mars bar.  I think I forgot to include my schedule for this week on Sunday's post, so here it is!
Monday: Rest Day
Tuesday: 5K Run Western Fair!
Wednesday: Rest Day  5K Run
Thursday: 6K Run
Friday: Rest Day
Saturday: 4K Pack Run
Sunday: 10K Run - Coworker's shower in Cambridge  (I may switch up Saturday and Sunday runs!)

No comments: