Sunday, February 19, 2012

13.64K Run

This morning I ran 13.64K in 1hour and 47mins.  I am pretty happy with this time.  I was looking back at my times and in July I ran 16K in 2hour and 40mins, so I am getting faster!  I was a bit discouraged today as when I got to the water stop they had already packed up.  I am the slowest out of the group, but if they had of waited two more minutes I would have been there!
I saw 4 deer on my run today.
I bet the other faster runners didn't see the deer!
This is the route we took:
north Clarence
east Dufferin
north Wellington
east Pall Mall
north Waterloo
east Regent
north Adelaide
west Windermere
south Perth (UH)
east Middlesex X Bridge
south Richmond
west Huron
south St George
west St James
south Talbot
east King to Club

Here is my schedule for next week:
Monday: 10K Run (Practice the route for the race on Sunday)
Tuesday: Cross Train
Wednesday: Rest Day
Thursday: 7K Run with the Running Group
Friday: Rest Day
Saturday: 4K Run
Sunday: Really Chilly 10K Road Race

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That's too bad that they packed up before you made it...but you are doing great so don't let it get you down.

I always tell my faster friends that I have way more fun in the back of the pack :)!