Tuesday, September 6, 2011

8K Run #3

Tonight I ran 8K in 1hour and 11mins.  I am very happy with this as it was pain free in my right foot!  When I came home from work tonight, I was sore all over.  Not sure why as I had not run in 2 days.  I decided that I would take 2 Advils and then have a bath and see how I felt after that.  I felt better and went on my run.  My legs felt great!  I think I might try taking a bath Sunday morning before to my 1/2 marathon because my legs never felt so great!  I will keep up with rolling my foot with the golf ball and frozen water bottle as this has been working for my Plantar Fasciitis and hopefully I will feel as good on Sunday as I did tonight!  Here is my training schedule for this week:

Monday: Cross Train Took this as a rest day due to my foot
Tuesday: 8K Run
Wednesday: 5K Run
Thursday: Rest Day
Friday: 3K Run
Saturday: 2 weddings in Owen Sound
Sunday: Springbank 1/2 Marathon!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Such great news!!!!! Glad your run went well and your pain was minimal!!! Woo hoo!!!! Thinking of you and hoping you have a GREAT race!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.