Monday, July 15, 2013

Week in Review

On Monday I made it to the gym during my lunch hour.  Since I went during lunch, I didn't go after work. 
I wasn't feeling the greatest on Tuesday, so I decided to skip my run.  On Wednesday I ran 6.7K in 50mins.
On Thursday I ran 8.67K in 1hour and 6mins with the running group.  On Saturday I ran 5.29K in 42mins.  I got up late so it was a pretty warm run when I finally got out at noon. 
On Sunday I ran 13.82K in 1hour and 50mins running group.  After the run was complete I was very happy that John makes us get up for a 7am run in the heat of summer.  The next week is calling for 30 degree Celsius all week, but feeling like 40.  Hopefully it cools down by Friday Night in time for the Barking Frog Summer Night 5K.
Here is my schedule for this upcoming week:
Monday: Cross Train
Tuesday: 7K Run
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: 5K Run
Friday: Barking Frog Summer Night 5K
Saturday: 5K Run
Sunday: 16K Run

No comments: