Sunday, December 16, 2012

6.5K and 7.98K Runs

On Thursday I ran approximately 6.5K in 52mins.  My Garmin did not pick up a signal for a couple blocks as I started my run downtown from work.
On Saturday I ran 7.98K in 1hour and 2mins.  It has been really warm out lately, so I was able to run in a long sleeved shirt and my running vest of Saturday.
I didn't make it out for a run today as it was raining pretty hard this morning.  I haven't been very motivated lately, and because of that I am disappointing myself every time I don't get out for a run.  Here is my schedule for next week.  Hopefully I will be able to follow it a little better then I have been doing!
Monday: Rest Day
Tuesday: 7K Run
Wednesday: Rest Day
Thursday: 5K Run
Friday: Rest Day
Saturday: 5K Run
Sunday: 14K Run

No comments: